Countrystyle Meats Farm Shop
Authorised to trade EVERY DAY from 9:00am – 4:00pm (10:30 – 4:00 Sundays) throughout current restrictions
Fresh, healthy, award winning meats, fresh produce, groceries and hot takeaway food.
Prepared in an approved, safe environment following all government coronavirus precautions so YOU can be confident of purchasing the best food in the safest shopping conditions.
Three ways to shop:
- ‘Knock to shop’- come in and shop, with assistance from our friendly staff if required. Restricted to 5 customers at any one time in the shop, plus full hygiene and social distancing practices, to protect your space and safety
- Hot food counter - buy and takeaway, or use our in-shop order form.
- Home delivery service for all your meat, bakery and grocery requirements. Order by phone, before midday for next day delivery. 01524 841111 (option 1)
- PRICE LIST: on our website
Choose the most convenient for you.
Countrystyle Meats are proud to serve local, ethically farmed award winning meat, fresh produce, bread, pies, cheese and more, to the community since 2011. Our highest standards mean you can be ASSURED of the healthiest produce and practices:
- Large, free car park, no need to cluster or queue!
- Fresh highest-standard produce daily
- Advice from friendly staff and qualified butchers
- Choice of shopping and delivery options
We have implemented strict hygiene and distancing guidelines during this period and ask our customers to do the same, for everyone’s safety.
Eat well, stay healthy!
Open 9:00am – 4:00pm Mon-Sat and 10:30am – 4:00pm on Sundays
Call 01524 841111 for home delivery orders and enquiries
We look forward to continuing to serve you!
Award winning meats and high quality produce
Family run with more than 30 years experience in traditional butchery and green grocery. Countrystyle Meats Farm Shop has been welcoming regular visitors to its impressive site at Lancaster Leisure Park since 2011.
Passionate about good food, the team at Countrystyle Meats Farm Shop pride themselves on selling locally produced meat bought direct from the farmer or local auction marts. They also make their award winning sausages, whopper burgers and pies on site. Selling a vast range of beautiful foods, including raw and cooked meats, speciality cheeses, pies, homemade bread, cakes and confectionery, seasonal fruit and veg as well as ice cream and preserves, visitors are reassured of ethical farming from locally reared happy animals.
They recently came runner up in the prestigious Butchers Shop of the Year Award, are a member of the National Federation of Meat and Food Traders, Made in Lancashire and part of the Look for Local Food Scheme
Open every day
Monday – Saturday
9:00am – 4:00pm
10:30 – 4:00pm